Phillip Oldridge - CEO and Board Chair
- Former founder & CEO of GreenPower Motor Company, Inc.; CEO of Bus & Coach International; CEO of Cannon Coach Lines, Inc.; CEO of Nevada Charter, Inc.; and CEO of Canamera Carriers, Inc.
- BS and an MBA from Richmond, the American University in London
David Oldridge - Chief Technolgy Officer
- President EVT Motors, Inc., parent of Envirotech Drive System Inc.
- Expert in bus and truck design with virtually all experience in the transport industry, illustrated by his many technical certifications.
- Formerly co-founder & CTO of GreenPower Motor Company, Inc.
Rick Eckert - Executive Vice President
- Former General Manager of Operations for A-Z Bus Sales, Inc.
- Former Co-Chair Blue Bird Dealer Service Council for Blue Bird Dealers Nationwide
- Mount San Antonio College, Walnut, CA
Mike Menerey - CFO, Secretary, Treasurer and Board Member
- Former partner of CFO Edge, providing interim & project-related CFO services to clients
- Former EVP, President, and COO of Mapleton Investments
- Former EVP, CFO and Secretary of Falcon Communications
- BA University of Michigan with distinction; CPA through November 2017
Theodore Thordarson - Chief Operating Officer, Board Member
- President, Personal Investment Trust Company, Operations for commercial property uses construction, leasing, and renovations. Responsible for financing, contract negotiations, tenant procurement.
- Formerly held various executive positions in the real estate industry re: development and contracting.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology School of Business graduate
Mellisa Barcelos, Ec.D - Board Member
- Manager, Economic Development, City of Prince George, Prince George, BC which includes significant cleantech industry experience
- President, Board of Directors, BC SPCA
- Formerly Economic Development Officer; Event & Marketing Coordinator; Ex-Officio Board Member Downtown Prince George.
- Post-grad Certificates in Econ. Dev. & Real property Valuation; Bachelor of Commerce-Marketing & General Business, University of Northern British Columbia
Pam Compton - Board Member
- Branch Retail Executive, BBVA USA
- Formerly held executive positions at Chino Commercial Bank, First Bank, Community Bank, Chase Bank and Washington Mutual
- Served on Board of Directors for Peppermint Ridge, CREW, and on various charitable organization committees.
- Chaffee College; RMA Credit Analyst Certified; Omega Credit Analyst certification; Chase Leadership certification
Michael Di Pietro,CPA, PC - Board Member
- CPA, founding member of Michael Di Pietro, CPA, PC
Found Board Member & Chairman: Nutrition & Education Institute; Director, & Audit Committee Chairman, Chino Commercial Bank; Treasurer/Director SoCal Right to Life League; Board Member and Finance Chairman, Cathedral High School, Los Angeles
- Formerly CFO & Treasurer, Fuller Institute, CFO & Controller, Aurora Borealis; CEO, BMC Management.
- BA in Accounting; in Psychology & Religious Studies; minor in Biology from the University of South Florida. Masters in Theology-University of Notre Dame & Fuller Theological Seminary.
Terry White Elk - Board Member
- Real estate investment sales, Keller Williams Realty SW
- Formerly held various positions in real estate including operations manager and sales executive. Also has coached and held positions in leadership organizations.
- Formerly Board Member Legacy Partners Inc.
- BA Arizona State University